Referral links

Unlike other ads on this page, the two links below are to services I use - if you're looking for a new SIM or broadband connection I can personally recommend them, and these are specific referral links that I can get bonuses from if you sign up, so please use them :-)

Get a free giffgaff Sim Broadband from £5.99 a month with an included wireless router when you sign up to Plusnet - terms apply

Saturday, 13 February 2010

Introduction

This is a blog I registered some time ago, but up until now I've never actually posted articles to it. Recently I decided to make an effort and tidy up some drafts and post them.

This blog will be about various technology issues, and hopefully become a useful resource for sharing some things I'm working with, even if I'm the only person who makes use of it! I hope you find some of the articles interesting. Feedback and comments will always be welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment